MORTENS HALIBUT PAGE

THIS IS MY WINDOW TO THE WONDERFUL "HALIBUT KINGDOM " AROUND KVALØYVÅGEN, NORTH NORWAY - FISHIN\ IS THE MISSION



Thursday 29 June 2017

SHANGHAI FRIENDS ON COD FISHING WITH " ARCTIC SAFARI" OUTSIDE TROMSØ, NORTH NORWAY

Friends from Shanghai enjoyed good cod Fishing on the "BigFisher II" in late June 2017 - chasing the Midnight Sun outside Tromsø

From Autumn 2017 you can book special arranged Fishing trips with " Arctic Safari AS " on the " BigFisher II " outside Tromsø . Just send me an e-mail and tell me what you want to explore -

Just send an inquiry to my e-mail adress -  mortenwill@msn.com - and I will make you a very special offer .

The Midnight sun in Tromsø

 The Northern light outside Tromsø





Fishin' is the mission

The city of tromsø

The "Gaasvaer" chirch on an Remote island Close to the Arctic Ocean outside Tromsø


My good friend Terje Gunnar from "The Northern Lights Hunter " joined us on the trip. Terje is one of the most experienced Northern Light guides in Norway, and has for many years arranged guided trips around Tromsø.

Feel free to contact Terje if you want to experience  the Northern Light - the Aurora borealis - on the sky in Tromsø . His mail adress is - tefurnes@online.no

The Companies " The Northern Lights Hunter " and  "Arctic Safari " will cooperate to arrange guided trips for chasing the Northern light and the great Humpback whales and orcas.

This will include  guided bus trips and  2-hour sea-exploration on the " BigFisher II " from outside the coast in sheltered waters.

We have 2 cabins with good beds onboard if you need a rest while chasing the Northern Light from the sea.

It is a great experience to see the Aurora borealis fill the sky above you and disappear in the horizon into the Arctic Ocean. And its a great adventure to watch the big whales on short distance.



Add caption
The big humpback whales and orcas






The main cabin




The sportfishing-vessel  " BigFisher II "



We have all necessary Fishing gir onboard





15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

      Delete
  2. Whatever sort of fishing you mean to do, kayak fishing has some extraordinary contemplations as the space is restricted.dreamguides

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This term refers to the edges of the kayak and in particular to any alterations in angles
    Kayak

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to get a kayak that is appropriate for the sort of kayaking you plan on doing more often than not. watersports supplier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Among all the pictures, I like northern lights pictures. Seeing northern lights and I like to enjoy Northern lights vacation alaska

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is just something about them" said Hickcock45 when shooting a review of a snubbie. I know the feeling. I love shooting a Snubbie more than any gun. This past weekend I took my LCR22 along with a my Smith 642 and Ruger LCR9mm. I had a great day, what is interesting is that I shoot the more powerful LCR9mm more accurately than the Smith. Maybe because of the extra weight. But it is such a lovely gun. So glad I bought the 9mm. Ammo is so much easier to get and I have a large stockpile from saving for years. Buy Ruger Guns Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy taurus guns online. what are you waiting for, get your taurus guns for the protection of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The article posted was very informative and useful. Thanks for sharing this with us.. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot. Toy Maltipoo Puppies for Adoption.Looking for Maltipoo Puppies for Rehoming

    ReplyDelete
  12. browse around this website his explanation click over here now advice find Check This Out

    ReplyDelete